This little hibernating pineapple is back and with not just one but two new nomination posts!
I just loooove answering questions. I just loooove talking about myself. I just loooove myself.
In a moment of sheer awesomeness, Lilyxoxoh and roseallure both decided that I’d be a good person to ask questions, and let me tell you both: I agree! I just loooove myself. Just kidding, I love you guys! You fabulous humans. Thank youuu 💕
I *expect* to hear that you’ve both been overwhelmed with a crazy frenzy of blogging traffic after this post comes out (hint hint)
So, I’ve decided to do a combined post and it should work well since both are the Sunshine blogger award. So, all up I’ve got twenty two questions.. let’s get started!
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions asked.
3. Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions.
Ooh, definitely The Little Prince. It’s a french animated film and it’s just so well done. The message behind it is heartwarming and a good reminder for everybody, adults included, to hang onto some of that youthful spirit that lives in each and every one of us.
2. Scariest moment of your life?
The scariest moment of my life.. well, I’m sitting her wracking my brain and frantically trying to recall bad moments and no, nothing is happening. I can give you a shocking moment though: I was spied on and listened to through my webcam..
3. Favourite Quote?
You make me choose only one? cruel!
Okay, scrap that: here’s a lovely quote from said favourite movie..
4. Summer or Winter?
I’d like to say summer but I get allergies. Hayfever. What a weird name! I’m not a horse. I’d like to say winter but no no no. I don’t want to be a popsicle. I want to say neither but that’s not an option.
5. Favourite Blogger?
My favourite blogger is Noor Unnahar. I rant about her a bit *too much* but she’s just so individual and has a really cool, unique personality. She’s just released her debut Poetry book, Yesterday I was the moon, and me, being an avid fan, bought it the second I could get my lil hands on it 😍
6. Worst movie you have ever seen?
Uhh.. can I just list a stupid movie like Cars/ Cars 2? Yup yup, thank youuu.
Inserts bored gif in an attempt to make things less boring. #Genius
7. Your inspiration? (life, fashion, beauty etc.)
Oh, there’s definitely some pretty cool people out there! How can I choose? I’ve got blogging inspirations, channel inspiration (ooh, that’s related to the next question *sorta*) but I think, in a way, I am my own inspiration.
8. Do you have a YouTube channel? (if no, have you ever thought about having one?)
- Sure do! I decided to start my channel about two months ago now. I wanted to be able to post videos on WordPress but couldn’t with the plan I had, so I decided I’d just start my own channel! It’s called infinitelyadaydreamer. I wanted it to have the same name as my blog since they’re both related and as a way of keeping them together, if that makes sense.9. Makeup product you can’t live without?Ahh, personally, I don’t think there’s a product I couldn’t live without. Makeup is makeup, not aesthetic food cmmmon!
10. Where are you from?
I’m half Pakistani and half Maltese, but most people have no idea where I come from.. I’ve even been asked if I’m African once!
11. If you could go any where in the world, where would it be?
With me, I’d probably want to go different places every day. There’s so much world to explore and I’m capable! Maybe I’d go back to England a visit again. I don’t want to wait six whole years just to see friends and family again! There’s so much nostalgia surrounding that trip. 😭
1. What is your favourite song and why?
My favourite song at the moment is ‘Rainbow’ by Kesha. She’s recently released a new album and I feel like her pain has changed her.. her music is so far away from her tik tok days. She looks so full of life and satisfied with the place she is in her life though, and that’s such a beautiful thing.
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
You know what? I do have an answer to this! Maybe france. A beautiful city and pastries each and every morning. Count me in! 😄
3. Give me one random fact about you.
I’m good at writing speeches but I hate presenting them! I just feel like everyone is judging me and it’s simply h o r r i b l e.
4. What is your go-to clothing website online?
I wouldn’t call it a go-to website since I don’t do a whole lot of clothes shopping online but when I do, I like shopping at Pavement. They’re my sort of aesthetic and ever since I first discovered their store, I’ve been crazy over them.
5. What is your favourite season?
My favourite season? hmm.. probably right now. Spring. Not too hot nor too cold and my allergies aren’t as bad.
5. What is one thing you like about yourself? (Don’t hold back- it’s good to be happy with things about yourself.)
I like that I speak my mind and don’t let others thoughts sway me.
5. What is one thing you’d like to work on throughout September?
One thing I’d like to work on this month is my dancing. Recently, I’ve started musical theatre (dancing+ singing combined) and lyrical classes and I want to be able to perform at a high standard and catch up to the others girls. I also want to get to know people and maybe identify some common interests.
6. What was the last thing you read and what did you think about it?
The last thing I read was a book series called the Wild Wood Chronicles which I borrowed from my local library. It’s so good! I love the whole magical mystery element it has to it. It’s definitely different from the genres I usually read but lovable all the same. The story follows twelve year old Prue McKeel who has lost her friend Curtis and her baby brother Mac, who was abducted by a murder of crows and taken to the forbidden forest.. no more spoilers!
7. Top 3 favourite TV shows in order- GO!
*easy easy easyy
Pretty Little Liars, Atypical and uh.. that’s all I’m watching at the moment.
8. What would be your dream meal at the moment? Starter, main and desert.
At the moment, I feel sick. Probably nothing. Maybe a chicken sandwich? On a normal day.. Pasta, Chicken pie and Churros. Weird combination but incredibly delicious. None of those judgey faces thank you!
9. What is your current favourite scent/ perfume?
My current favourite perfume is Viva la juicy from Juicy Couture and it smells so good! Exactly like dessert and all good things in life. And the bottle is just the cutest. 100 percent worth it.
And we’re done! This post is getting to be pretty long so I’ll just stop talking. (like I’ll actually do that!)
1. Courtney Livingston
4. A.J. Reeves
5. Ella May Garrett
7. U G H M A N G O
8. Girl Enters
10. Maddy’s digital diary
11. About my awkward world
And I shall ask..
1. What was the last picture you took with your phone
2. Go to google images. Type the first thing that comes to mind and write a ten word story on the 11th image that comes up.
3. If you could be any age for a week, how old would you want to be?
4. How do you start a conversation?
5. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
6. Name one thing you consistently think about?
7. Are you still learning who you are?
8. What’s your favourite word?
9. What is the weirdest thing about yourself? Are you proud of it?
10. If you could retire tomorrow, what would you do?
11. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which would you choose?
done done done done
God, my brain hurts!
I am a big believer of no pressure so don’t feel compelled to do this award if you’re just not feeling it. It’s cool. I’m a pineapple. I understand. 🤗