I am feeling happy today. Sorta like all the colours in the rainbow. I am the rainbow flag! No, that’s not me coming out. Don’t be weird. I am totally not being weird.
I swear, I enjoy these intros too much and I could say a lot more, believe me, but I’ll be nice and just thank my nominator: ENTER THE AWESOME HUMAN @ SHINAVYBLOGSPOT!!
(as you can probably tell, if I was saying this to you (like chatty talking speaking rambling hahahahhhah saying) then I would be using my super elated kiddy screaming joyful voice.
Maryam, you are making such good use of adjectives today! (as totally completely not usual)
In short: I appreciate you VERY MUCH. 😆
And we shall begin! (I am sorry for the complete spam of award posts I’ve been doing lately but I just loooove talking about myself.. looooove it.)
Here are the rules for the Awesome Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
HAHA, I JUST REALISED I DIDN’T EVEN READ THE RULES. HERE GOES NOTHING:
Maggie over at Dreaming of Guatemala actually created this award, it turns out.. I should do something like that too. QUIRKY BLOGGER AWARDDDDDD YUS YYSUSUSYYSYSYS…
According to Maggie, “This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
(Maggie, YOU are an awesome blogger.)
And it’s finally question time! *jumps up and down crazily like someone just said the word ice cream or something*
- Describe your personality using three words!
I’d probably say powerful, quirky and non-conventional. These are all so fitting when it comes to moi! I wonder what others would think..
2. Do you like cooking? If so, what is your favourite thing to cook?
Yep, sure do! Cooking is fun. In fact, I have food tech this term and it’s the best ☺There’s plenty of time to complain about errrm, cooking and responsibilities later! I love making cheesecake especially. Seriously, God’s gift to the earth. Pure joy.. in cake.
3. Two of your favourite songs at the moment:
Easy! At the moment, I’m loving Broken Glass by Rachel Platten and What about us by P!nk. There’s such good music out recently and I’ll say it again but so many singers are having personal breakthroughs and releasing some really inspirational material, and I am totally here for it!
4. If you could be on any reality/tv show, what would it be and why?
I don’t know about a reality TV show, but put me on Pretty Little Liars and I’ll have the time of my life. 😂😂 I’m currently watching the series for the first time in my damn life (what was I doing with my time oml?!) and I am so rapt up in the characters and the whole drama/mystery. I’ll just try not to die in the process. All good!
5. One of your pet peeves is..?
Ooh, pet peeves. I hate when you tell somebody a story or send a long text and they give you a really dumb answer like “k” or “kk” or “okay” which all mean the same thing, mind you. It’s like MY BLOOD IS BOILING WITH THE ANGER I FEEL FOR YOU DO NOT DO NOT DO NOOOOT DO THIS TO ME.
6. What is your favourite comfort food?
Oh dear, I don’t know! Actually, maybe churros. They are the warmest and sweetest and best thing ever and again, if you don’t even know what I’m talking about, you’re missing out.. especially on cold days. Ahh, food for the soul. 😂😊
7. Your favourite hobby?
Maybe doodling. This is something that anyone who truly knows me or has been in my class can confirm. Today’s doodle was in English class: talking dinosaurs and yelling dinosuars and cross mum dinosaurs. Whatta scene.
8. What country are you from?
I am affectionately known as a ‘multipack’ by my parents, which is just a fancy way of saying that I am of mixed heritage. Half Pakistani, half Maltese!
9. If there is one skill you could master, what would it be?
Ahh, probably the art of being a fantastic speaker. I think it’s a really good skill to have and if you can perfect it.. you’re on the right track. I’m bound to be doing a whole lot of speeches in my life and building skills like these are vital. 💁
10. What’s your favourite beverage?
I don’t really drink soft drinks or anything but I do like the Bundaberg drink variety. They have lots of yummy flavours but are a bit on the pricey side.
We are da-da-da done! (almost >”<)
Not too many nominations for today but I’ll choose five because I ain’t no rule breaker, mate!
Starling, the mountains are calling, Kally, Lily the Lost Girl and Day Dreamer Teen.
And I’ve got a few questions:
1. What is your best childhood memory?
2. What do you feel most proud of?
3. If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?
4. What is one of your most defining moments in life so far?
5. Name something you hate with a passion.
6. What is your strongest personal quality?
7. What are you most afraid of?
8. If you were president, what would the first thing you do be?
9. What age do you feel right now and why?
10. If you could witness any event of the past, present or future, what would it be?
Congrats to all my nominees and a lovely day to all!