I’m pleased to say that this will be my second Liebster award nomination in the past two weeks, and I got this from my lovely friend Kimberly over at freeperspectives.
She’s such a lovely blogger and a good friend of mine too.. I can say with all certainty that while we all make mistakes, checking out her blog will not be one. I am quite the fan!
Now, into the post, shall we? 😉
Rules: 1. Thank the person who nominated you and show the award logo. 2. Answer the 11 questions from the blogger that nominated you. 3. Share 11 facts about yourself! 4. Nominate 11 other blogs- notify them! 😊 5. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
- What is one quality you hope that you will never change?
Definitely my ability to conjure up creative ideas just like that. For example, I went on a Rain forest walk today.. it was so lovely, and I was able to write a fairly long poem on my surroundings. It wasn’t forced.. it was what I desired, and I’m happy with the outcome
2. What food best describes your personality? Why?
Interesting question! I’m probably some sort of quirky fruit. Something a bit exotic, different. Appreciated by those with refined tastes.. yada yada. Haha. 😂 What exactly? I’m not even sure myself!
3. If you could live in a fictional world, where would it be? What book is it from?
If I could live in a fictional world, I’d definitely live in Ms Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children.. I remember when the movie came out in 2016, and I watched it in the cinemas, and then again at home, and by that time I had all three books too.. It’s just so magical, but also creepy. And I’m all for that, you know? It was like I had directed that movie, written that book. So me. 😍
4. When was the last time you did homework? (etc… 30 minutes ago, a day ago, 5 days ago…)
Hmm, I’d guess around the start of December.
5. If you can do absolutely anything today, what would it be? Why?
I’d begin a worldwide trip and return home only when my need for adventure had subsided.. all though that probably never will happen, which is good. There’s always more to take in.
6. What motivates you when you feel down?
Pinterest.. I love it! My best friend first introduced me to it, and it’s my go to place for when I need quotes. Happy, sad, anything. It really works.
7. If there is one thing you can change in the world, what would it be, and why?
Mean people! I’d turn everybody nice.
I know this isn’t the most important thing I could do, but it’s not like anybody’s exempt from it based on social status, age, gender etc.
8. What is your favourite word? Why?
My favourite word is ‘Serendipity’. Basically a happen accident. Good luck 😊
It’s a pretty word with a pretty meaning. I like how it feels when I say it. It’s light.. what more can I say? 😂
9. Is there a book that can you reread 1000 times? What’s the title, and who’s the author?
Oh gosh, there’s too many to count! YA fiction has gotten so much better in the recent years. Here are a few examples:
10. What is one thing you regret not doing?
I regret not taking more pictures while I was in England. The memories definitely live on in my head though. I wake up every morning and remember everything. It’s all so clear and crisp and I’m filled with longing.
11. To end things on a positive note (because I’m so negative 😉), How are you feeling right now? (because I care about you too 😊)
Honestly, I haven’t had the greatest day in the history of days, but a bit better. Writing this post definitely helped, and so did having some dinner. I’ve also made a conscious decision to stay off my social media for a while which I know will probably help even more!
Again, leaving this open! I want to give everybody here a chance whether you’ve received an award before or not. Much love xo
My Questions To You:
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- What would your perfect room look like?
- What job would you be terrible at?
- What skill would you like to master?
- What songs have you completely memorized?
- What do you consider to be your best find?
- What takes up too much of your time?
- What are some small things that make your day better?
- What TV channel doesn’t exist but really should?
- What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without?
- What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?