Happy Wednesday, and Happy Valentine’s day!
I may be at school, but that doesn’t mean people aren’t declaring their love for each other.. during recess, there was a loud scream and about a million people all rushed to the canteen area. When I heard all the commotion, I ran over, and just in time! Nobody proposed, but somebody got a plant 😂 yes, a plant. It was so cute!
What are your plans for this special day? 🙂
For me, personally, this is also a day about celebrating all the relationships I have, even though they aren’t romantic. x
Anyway, onto the post!
I’ve been nominated to do the Versatile Blogger Award by a good friend, Molly.
I’d like to thank her for providing me with today’s post, and of course, for being so lovely! mwah xx
Rules: -Thank the person who gave you this award. -Include a link to their blog. -Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the VBA. Finally, tell the person who nominated you seven things about yourself.
Seven Facts about me:
1. I’m 5’5. Sort of tall, sort of not. 😁
2. My favourite colours are Aqua, Rose gold, and Marigold.
3. I have a poetry notebook. Once I finish it, I’m going to turn it into a book.. my second book, how exciting!
[To all my readers: I wrote a book. And I’ll soon be writing a very exciting post on it.. wait for it!]
4. I really want to travel to Venice. My mum might be going this year with her dance school, and I must say, I’m get major FOMO just thinking about it!
5. I’m about to release a collab post on Friday with a mystery blogger.. on a very important topic that is quite close to my heart. 😉
6. My new favourite snack is avocado and fetta toast with olive oil. 😋
7. I love everything with pom poms and tassels!
Leaving this one open, lovelies!
If you’d like to participate, I’d be more than happy for you to. 🙂